CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

On the Road Again....

I just got back from Moscow, Idaho with my parents. Now, I will be going again for something very special. My sister, Kari and her husband, Kurt, will be sealed in the Spokane Temple on Friday. So, off I go again. Oh, my aching derriere!!! I am excited to spend time with Jeff, however. I wish other members of my family could go, but they will be keeping an eye on the old home front.

Jeff and I didn't get our winter trip this year so this will be nice to get off alone with him for a few days. The more I think about it, the more excited I get--just me and him alone. Jeff is so fun when I can get him to relax.

Oh, wait a minute, we did go to Disneyland this winter. (But we did not get off alone by ourselves--it was a family vacation.) We had a great time but I love my alone time. I've already said that haven't I? Well, you get the picture I'm sure...I love Jeff.

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

I'm sure going to miss you guys...but I will hold down the fort if you will give my love to Kari and her family.