CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

It's green in Moscow

After a lovely, l-o-n-g ride, we are finally in Moscow. It is greener than last week. In Montana, it's whiter--meaning there is a lot more snow. This time through we saw the huge elk herds that my Dad said we would see last week. We saw moose, fox, geese, deer, buffalo, antelope, big blue skies, cloud-framed, pine dotted mountains, overflowing rivers, budded trees, freshly plowed & rolling hills. Ahh, the beauties of Spring!

Last night we had fun with Kari, Kurt and their family. We went to a baseball practice, came home and ate snacks at 7:30 p.m. and then had grilled pork loin and fried potatoes at 10:30 p.m. Kari commented that she had tried to allow her day to be spontaneous and that she enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too. How long has it been since I was this spontaneous?

This morning after listening to my Book of Mormon on the i-pod, I lay in bed and listened to my Bobby Goldsboro music. It was most relaxing and a nice start to the day. I found myself composing my own songs in my head and I think I will try to get some of them down on paper. There must be something to spontenaiety.

We'll leave for the Spokane Temple this afternoon. I just know it's going to be a nice day.

1 comment:

Di Regolo Family said...

I love you mom and dad. I hope you enjoy the sealing. Grandma sends her love.