CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friends

I have been thinking about my friends. Why have I been so blessed to have the wonderful people I know--in my life? I don't believe it's because I am a good friend. I want to be a good friend but that's a whole other issue. Sometimes I wonder if Heavenly Father is going to say, "I gave you the very best, Lori. You know that. You have nothing to complain about."

May I just say "thank you" to all my friends. You know who you are. Thank you for special walks, special talks in my living room, long talks with listening ears over the phone, homemade cards in the mail with very special sentiments, surprise visits, big hugs, shedding tears of joy or sadness because I am shedding tears, too. Dear friends, thank you for special e-mails, temple outings, visits over FOOD, visits at the hospital, teaching moments, for all that you share with me. And may I just say, because of the teachings of Jesus Christ, I am thankful that I have friends that I can talk to about Him, whom I love. Whether you are my friend in my family circle or my friend because we have developed bonds, I am forever grateful to know you and love you.

3 comments:

R Fitz said...

You really have had some great friends! And no matter what you think...I think you are a good friend!

Kylee Clark said...

Your the best Lori I know :0) And I am sure glad I do know ya!

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

Lori, I hope that we can strengthen our bonds of friendship like we had years ago. We had such wonderful times and I want that again. I love that after so many years we can still feel the love for each other. You have always been such a great friend to me and I hope now we found each other again we can enjoy our friendship once again.