CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Resort in West Yellowstone

My, we thought our resort in Hamilton, Montana was nice but our condo in West Yellowstone is awesome. Of course, anyone that has been to a WorldMark Resort knows how the condos are. I can't wait to come again in May with Jeff, Shaun and Brooke. There is a lot of snow today and it is only 22 degrees. Mom and Dad were glad to get in our room at noon instead of the usual 4:00 check-in time. They are napping and watching old-time movies while I check out the accomodations. There is an indoor pool, game room, owner's lounge, hot tubs, etc.,etc.

Our ride to here was beautiful. We saw great herds elk all along the way and some Bison. Tomorrow we will go through Yellowstone to Afton unless the snow stops us. There is an 80% chance.

Well, not much more to tell. I have enjoyed being with my parents. The traveling is really hard on them and they just keep saying that this is the last time they are going to go. I almost believe them unless they do something to improve their health.

2 comments:

Carol and Rudy Benoit said...

It is so wonderful to vacation with family...especially parents. You relive all those times when you were little and they did the driving. It is important to spend all the time we can with parents and other family members, because you never know. I just wish my cute dad was here to be with again.
Tell your parents hello for me. I hope they remember me!!! Have a safe and enjoyable journey. Wish I was there!!!

R Fitz said...

I am so glad that you are home now!!! I have missed you SSSOOOO much!