CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

101 Ways to Praise Your Child

Yesterday I gave you 101 ways to be a child. Now, today, I give you 101 ways to praise your child:

Wow, Way to go, Super, You’re Special, Outstanding, Excellent, Great, Good, Neat, Well Done, Remarkable, I knew you could do it, I’m proud of you, Fantastic, Super Star, Nice work, Looking good, You’re on top of it, Beautiful, Now you’re flying, You’re catching on, Now You’ve got it, You’re incredible, Bravo, You’re fantastic, Hurray for you, You’re on target, You’re on your way, How nice, How smart, Good job, That’s incredible, Hot dog, Dynamite, You’re beautiful, You’re unique, Nothing can stop you now, Good for you, I like you, You’re a winner, Remarkable job, Beautiful work, Spectacular, You’re spectacular, You’re darling, You’re precious, Great discovery, You’ve discovered the secret, You figured it out, Fantastic job, Hip, hip, hurray, Bingo, Magnificent, Marvelous, Terrific, You’re important, Phenomenal, You’re sensational, Super work, Creative job, super job, Out of this world, Exceptional performance, You’re a real trooper, You are responsible, You are exciting, You learned it right, What an imagination, What a good listener, You are fun, You’re growing up, You tried hard, You care, Beautiful sharing, Outstanding performance, You’re a good friend, I trust you, You’re important, You mean a lot to me, You make me happy, you belong, You’ve got a friend, You make me laugh, You brighten my day, Good listening, I respect you, You mean the world to me, That’s correct, You’re a joy, You’re a treasure, You’re wonderful, You’re perfect, Awesome, A+ job, You’re A-O-K my buddy, You made my day, That’s the best, A big hug, A big kiss, “I love you.”

PS: Remember, a smile is worth 1000 words!

No comments: