CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 21, 2010

101 Ways to be a Child

We are told we should become as little children so I am always searching for ways to do so. I thought you might enjoy a trip down imagination’s lane with these ideas I found in an old school teacher’s looseleaf at the very front of the book.

Climb trees, Blow bubbles, Play in Sandboxes, Make mud pies, Pick Four-leaf Clovers, Take Naps, Fingerpaint, Cut my own hair, fight dragons, Drink lemonade, Go barefoot, Make prank phone calls, Jump rope, Consult imaginary friends, Save pennies, Take bubble bathes, Read Dr. Suess, Have sleep-overs, Pick apples, Walk in the rain, Be Tarzan, Be a princess, Shoot BB guns, Play kissing tag, Sing in the shower, Look at the sky, Have picnics, Feed the ducks, Build snowmen, Shout as loud as I want, Smell flowers, Fall down and get up, Go to the beach, Leave my clothes on the floor, Daydream, Play cowboys and Indians, Have show and tell, Stay up late, Act sill, Ride bikes, Wander around, Eat dessert before dinner, Dance, Color on walls, Roll down grassy hills, watch cartoons, Be spontaneous, Ice skate, Visit the zoo, Ask lots of questions, Play practical jokes, Swing on swings, Run through sprinklers, Listen to music, Find the end of rainbows, Eat Lucky Charms, Build hideouts, love, Make friends with the other kids on the block, Share, Have grass fights, Build sandcastles, Search for hidden treasure, Lick icicles, Collect spiders, Make believe, Sleep in, Run up the down escalator, Watch scary movies, Jump, Play hopscotch, Fight pirates, Celebrate birthday parties, Have pillow fights, Do nothing, Play hide and seek, Eat ice cream cones, Run in wild fields, Count stars, Ride the carousel, Jump in mud puddles, Buy toys, Climb in dryers, Tell ghost stories, Fly kites, Be a clown, Play with matches, Dress up, Say hello to everyone, Eat Jello with my fingers, Go to the park, Leave my bed unmade, Eat cotton candy, Feel joy, Talk with animals, Wear yesterday’s socks, Pick dandelions, Keep secrets, Learn new stuff, Laugh and cry, Hold hands, Follow my heart.

How are you doing? I have concluded that there is still a lot of kid in me and I bet there is in you, too!

No comments: