CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

J. K. Rowling Speaking At Harvard Graduation-Must See Video

I just witnessed an amazing video of J.K. Rowling(author of Harry Potter) speaking at Harvard's 2008 Commencement. Her talk is entitled, "The Fringe Benefits of Failure." I was so touched by it that I found myself wondering why I haven't seen it around. May I encourage all to take the 21 minutes it takes to watch it and bookmark it for future reference. There is so much to digest and I feel that her words from experience can benefit individuals and families everywhere. She is so humble in her presentation. Please, please, please...watch and learn. Here's the website: http://motivation123.com/blog/category/perseverance/ Just copy and paste in the website address spot, and let me know if you are inspired by it as much as I was.

No comments: