CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Kids DO SAY the dardest things!

I just need to share this: Last night Shaun and Brooke came to visit. It had been a very enjoyable evening and I enjoyed every minute right up to the time they were packing up to go home. Macee began singing her "abc's" in a jumbled fashion saying "w, x, z," and "q, r, s," and then back to "a, b, c," and then "do you want to p?" Brooke and I began to laugh, of course. Oh, the innocence of a child!

Earlier, dear little Macee had come to me and asked me to rock her. Of course, I couldn't refuse. Sadly it didn't last long. She spied a child's wooden chair and asked if she could get it and set it next to me. She sat down and then looked at me seriously and said, "Gaamaa, I hold you now." I parroted her request and she affirmed that she wanted to hold me. So being the good grandma that I am(ha! ha!), I complied. She was so pleased to think that she could hold grandma.

No comments: