CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Lovely Morning

I've been under the weather the past few days and couldn't find the energy to do much. This morning I decided I could at least read some of my favorite blog spots. They were so enjoyable to read. Thank you to everyone--sharing some of your heart-felt feelings and ideas helps me to feel like I can hang on. Don't get me wrong. I just have a bug of some sort==sore throat, tightness in my chest, dizzy when I get up, achy, and very, very tired. When I feel this way and see Jeff working from the time he gets up until he goes to bed, I feel really useless. Thank goodness we're not sick at the same time.

Anyway, thanks for GREAT blogs. The time you put into them is appreciated. I see great writing talent being shared. All the blogs could be compiled into a lovely book.

No comments: